- February 07, 2019
Brief Job Description
Donald’s Fine Foods, a family owned global provider of high quality specialty meat products, has openings for 5+ Production Workers, based out of our Thunder Creek Pork, Moose Jaw facility.
Please note, this facility operates as both a slaughter house and meat processing plant. The Production Worker positions involves working Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm.
- Work as part of a team
- Maintain production line speed while skinning or packaging product
- Assist with various tasks as assigned by the Lead Hand or Supervisor
- Be willing to adhere to all Food Safe and OHS requirements in the plant
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Prior experience in food manufacturing or assembly line work considered an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ability to learn and apply Product Specifications & Food Safety
- Ability to learn and apply knife skills
- Team player
- Excellent Communication Ability
- Must have the ability and enjoy working in a fast paced physically & mentally demanding atmosphere
- Focus on product quality
- Follow Job and Health & Safety Procedures
- Thunder Creek Pork Inc. offers Extended Benefits Plan which includes medical, dental, and vision care, (after successful completion of the probationary period) as well as a union pension plan.
Address: 720 Lillooet Street West
Phone Number: 306-693-7675
Careers by Location
Benefits of working with us
We are a fast paced growing Company – with that comes opportunities for growth for our team members.
At Donald’s Fine foods we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Health and Dental plans
- Bonus program
- Long Term savings plan
- Employee meat purchase program*
Our team includes employees that are covered by Collective Agreements. Accordingly, these agreements govern the rewards provided to this subset of our employees and may differ from the rewards outlined above.
Our office in Langley, BC boasts an on-site gym as well as a cafeteria.
*this program is not available at Five Corners Meats Co. at the moment